Executive MBA since 2003:
Focus on Excellence & Innovation
AUBG's Executive MBA, the first executive MBA program in Bulgaria has successfully educated the business leaders of the country for more than a decade. It is recognized worldwide for its practical curriculum that provides up-to-date skills for high performance in a complex global business environment.
Accredited in both Bulgaria and the United States
Why Choose EMBA at AUBG:
Weekend Classes to Fit the Busiest of Schedules
The Executive MBA program is a sixteen-month (four-term) degree program to help you refine your management style and prepare you for increasingly responsible positions. The program integrates the fundamentals of business with contemporary perspectives and tools. Students complete four academic courses each term (3 credits each), attend monthly leadership seminars, and participate in a team business trip, the European Business Environment (1 credit).
European Business Trip
All EMBA students benefit from a European Business Trip that enables them to learn from real-world business situations and practices at leading European companies.
- Completed application form
- Two essays (topics included in the application form)
- Two professional recommendations
- Resume or professional CV
- Undergraduate and/or graduate diploma and transcript from an accredited institution of higher education. (If the original is not in English, please provide a notarized English translation).
- Valid TOEFL or IELTS or Cambridge ESOL CPE score sent directly from the respective testing agency to AUBG Admissions Office. The AUBG institutional code number for receiving official TOEFL score is 2451.
- A non-refundable application fee of 35 Euro
The applicants can benefit from the AUBG Executive MBA two-step application process:
- Pre-selection without TOEFL:
Submit all required documents without the TOEFL test and attend a professional interview. The Admissions Committee will encourage applicants with potential for successful admission to the AUBG Executive MBA program to take the TOEFL test before the application deadline.
- Final Selection:
Executive MBA applicants who applied for pre-selection are expected to take the TOEFL test in time for AUBG to receive the official score reports by the application deadline.
AUBG’s Executive MBA program now offers several scholarship opportunities:
- The International Student Scholarships
- One Rising Star Scholarship
- The Scholarships for NGO Professionals
Send your application documents to email@example.com by June 30, 2019, to ensure early review for the scholarship and admission.
Request more info
The Executive MBA program helped me see “the big picture of business”. I had the opportunity to cooperate with professionals in small groups –many of them successful entrepreneurs, managers, and leaders from diverse business backgrounds. I strongly believe that AUBG’s EMBA program was probably the most meaningful education I’ve gone through, as it empowers you to experiment with the theory learned in class and apply it in practice.