AUBG Launches Scholarships for the Executive MBA ProgramMarch 25, 2019
Starting 2019, AUBG will offer three types of partial scholarships for its Executive MBA program in Sofia-- the International Student Scholarships, the Scholarships for NGO Professionals and the Rising Star Scholarship.
The International Student Scholarships are open to professionals from Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Serbia or Romania. Preference will be given to applicants who currently live in their home countries but international applicants residing in Bulgaria will also be considered. The Scholarships for NGO Professionals are open to applicants who are a part of a non-government organization and are committed to bringing positive change in society. The Rising Star Scholarship will be awarded to a professional at the start of their career who has demonstrated outstanding potential in their field of work. The deadline to apply for all scholarships is June 30, 2019.
AUBG's Executive MBA, the first executive MBA program in Bulgaria, is highly selective and has successfully educated the business leaders of the country for more than a decade. The program is recognized worldwide for its practical curriculum that provides up-to-date skills for high performance in a complex global business environment.
“The EMBA program is definitely worth it because it provides a new, additional perspective and opens new horizons,” said Kamelia Slaveykova (EMBA’ 07), Country Chair Shell Bulgaria & Greece. “It helps a person become more open to the world and see his or her business from a different perspective.”
WHY Executive MBA at AUBG?
· U.S. and Bulgarian Accreditation;
· Innovative curriculum focused on new concepts and best practices;
· Interactive and engaged learning based on case approach;
· Outstanding international faculty members and leading practitioners with global know-how and local awareness;
· Cultural diversity;
· Weekend classes designed for busy professionals;
· A business trip enabling EMBA students to learn from real-world business situations and practices at leading European companies;
· Excellent employment prospects and proven salary increase;
· Strong alumni networking.